We deliver only through reputed courier partners, to ensure that the orders are delivered to the recipient in time, and in good condition.
- Our delivery lead time varies from item to item and by the delivery location in the order.
- Goods once ordered and processed shall be dispatched within 5-7 working days from our end.
- Goods if dispatched from our end and have not been delivered for more than the given time frame, will be followed up at our end.
- Please note, in case the order contains more than one item, the maximum delivery days for the items in the order shall determine when the order is will be delivered.
If the estimated delivery date (or the date requested for delivery) falls on a Sunday, or a public/local holiday, your order will be processed for delivery on the following working day. The customer will be notified when his order is out for shipping and will be contacted by the responsible courier company. All deliveries are usually made between 10.00am and 6.00pm on working days. The customer can also track their package using the tracking number given to them.
Other Important Shipping Information:
- We will inform you by email when your order is shipped, and when we update a tracking code for the shipment. You will then be able to track the shipment using the information provided in the email.
- While we shall endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics (e.g. a very large item ordered along with a small , high value item), or availability. If it is necessary to ship some items in your order separately, we shall inform you prior to shipping the order.
- On rare occasions, it may happen that an item available with us is physically damaged, or is not in a condition to be shipped, and if we are unable to procure a replacement, we may have to cancel that item from your order. In such cases, we shall inform you about the same, and full refund of the cancelled product shall be made to you.
- We will endeavor to ensure that the invoice for the order is not delivered to the recipient in the case of gifting orders. However, in some states it may be required by law, to provide the invoice to the recipient, and in such cases, we shall have to deliver the invoice along with the shipment